Leverage power statistical modeling to predict and automatically gain insight into likely customer churn, subscriber behavior analysis, upsell opportunities, credit risk analysis, network utilization trending, forecasts and analysis, and other forward looking views into critical aspects of revenue retention, revenue growth and cost assurance.
Razorsight Predictive Analytics . . . the Answers to your most pressing, strategic questions
In the rapidly changing, globally competitive communications market, identifying new ways to monetize and drive profit across all services is increasingly complex. Organizations must perform in-depth analysis to identify hidden pockets of revenue and profit. Thought leaders in Finance, Marketing, and Network Engineering are leveraging new approaches to solve this ongoing, amorphous challenge.
Razorsight’s Cloud solutions quickly analyze multiple disparate sources of data and information, without the need for more tools, training, or heavy IT involvement. Our cloud based apps provide timely new insights that drive competitive differentiation.
The Envelope Please . . .
And the Answer is . . .
At Razorsight, we focus our cloud-based predictive analytics solutions to deliver much needed answers to your most pressing questions. We’ve learned from working with market leaders of the last 11 years that true insight is gained from answers as opposed to serving up volumes of dashboards and data. We deliver answers to include:
- which customers are actually profitable and why
- how can you improve profitability for lower-value customers
- what are the hidden drivers that are draining profitability
- what are the areas of revenue leakage and why
- what is the optimal mix of products and services to drive revenue - at the customer level
- what are next best product offers that will elongate a customer’s tenure
- which customers are likely to churn along with the reasons for their dissatisfaction
- how much should be spent to save a customer - at the customer level
- what is the likelihood of a customer buying a particular product or service
- how do specific products or services impact customer profitability, ARPU, and satisfaction
- how do I best communicate with each customer to significantly improve the response rate
- what offer, message, and channel will optimize my business objective, whether it be customer base, revenue, profitability, ROI, or other business metrics
Quality of Service
- what are the various trends in network usage by application and customer type and what will that mean for future churn or upselling
- which network elements are likely to fail and when
- which customers will be most sensitive to a product or network migration
- how do we stem dissatisfaction among those customers that have experienced service issues
- what are the likely impacts of a product migration on network consumption
- what are the extended impacts of a network migration, as they impact acquisition, cross-sell, and loyalty
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Device Management
- what are the applications and usage behaviors across your multiple lines of business
- what changes to product mix, pricing, app bundling by customer segment can enhance profitability and loyalty for M2M usage
- what new approaches can monetize the value of your network data with the App developer marketplace
- how to improve the activation rate and longevity of your connected device portfolio
- how to best incent sales and activations of your connected devices through direct and indirect channels
Over-the-Top (OTT) Analytics
- what are the content provider and partner contribution specifics and the economic implications of video (and other large) network usage
- what is our network and application usage by demographic, device type, region, tower, and other views of customer specific OTT usage for better bi-lateral negotiations with large content providers
- who are the long-tail of OTT video providers beyond the Top 10 that could enable hundreds of partnership opportunities
- what are the application and usage analytics across your lines of business, which can enhance profitability and joint marketing, advertising, branding and premium service marketing opportunities
- what new approaches could monetize the value of your network data with the App developer marketplace
Razorsight’s Predictive Analytics solutions provide organizations a low investment, high impact alternative to lengthy software-based or project-based approaches. Our unique approach combines the power of Big Data, Statistical Analysis, and Industry Expertise to drive more profit for your business. Our highly advanced statistical approaches give your organization the power to improve profitability from multiple angles. Today, we gather billions of network events on a daily basis to provide deep insights beyond what software can provide.