Two formerly separate marketplaces -- wireless and Internet -- have become one: today’s wireless Internet. Yet both still follow traditional business models that are much different and often in conflict. Over-the-Top (OTT) video streaming Internet services such as YouTube, Netﬂix, Hulu, etc. are ﬂowing rich data ﬁles over mobile networks at exponential growth rates in ways that are very difficult to monetize. These content providers consume extensive bandwidth on the networks of Mobile Operators without the corresponding data usage revenue. At the same time, extraordinary new revenue opportunities exist for branding, premium services and collaborative partnership marketing between the content providers and mobile network operators.
Razorsight Cloud Solution
Razorsight’s OTT Analytics delivers transparent, aggregated views of accurate data ﬂows by OTT providers. This creates a precise picture, a single version of the truth that all stakeholders can agree upon. Painting this picture requires Big Data acquisition, processing, BI Dashboards, and automated reconciliation processes that can drive fair-minded negotiations to the beneﬁt of all parties. Our solutions include:
OTT Intelligence to help your organization identify:
- partner contribution specifics and the economic implications of video (and other large-ﬁle) network usage
- network and application usage by demographic, device type, region, tower, and other views of customer specific OTT usage for better bi-lateral negotiations with large content providers
- the long-tail of OTT video providers beyond the Top 10 thereby enabling hundreds of partnership opportunities
- application and usage analytics across your lines of business, which can enhance profitability and joint marketing, advertising, branding and premium service marketing opportunities
- new approaches to monetize the value of your network data with the App developer marketplace
Connected Device Intelligence to help your organization identify:
- how to improve the activation rate and longevity of your connected device portfolio
- how to best incent sales and activations of your connected devices through direct and indirect channels
Razorsight’s Predictive OTT Analytics gathers data from the network and employs advanced statistical techniques to help identify, monetize, and improve revenues and profits resultant from OTT usage. Razorsight’s cloud offering can deliver actionable insights on a repeatable basis far beyond what software can provide.