Cloud-based Network Utilization and Customer Usage Insight Tool
Understanding network traffic patterns, shifts and anomalies is essential to managing marketing promotions and campaigns, network capacity planning, network optimization, network cost and revenue optimization. Razorsight automatically loads and analyzes billions of records daily. Usage Analytics carries out CDR and XDR level analysis for anomaly detection, rate and volume validation, traffic analysis, and cost audits. It can reconstruct usage costs based on call flow, tariff/agreement and usage element.
Customers gain deep insight into both legacy usage and next generation service charges associated with ads, payments, games, video, music, mobile commerce and other 3rd party elements; VoIP usage, wireless SMS, ENUM, SS7 CNAM, SS7 LDIP, SS7 Point Code, and 800 SMS charges.
For analysis of next generation service transactions, Usage Analytics uses an IMS layered evolution of network costing validation, and that also supports wireless IP usage, IPDR and, IPTV, with an emphasis on data and content driven events.
- Provides XDR level analysis for anomaly detection, rate, and volume validation, traffic analysis and cost audits
- Reconstructs usage costs based on call flow, tariff/agreement, and usage element, and carries out powerful audits and analysis
- Allows for traffic analysis by Jurisdiction, Call Type, Carrier Type, Direction, End Office, Routing and more
- Audits cost by rate and volume for all usage costs including Local Switching, Tandem Switching, DIP charges, CNAM/LIDB, Meet Point Billing, Carrier Common Line, Transport Termination, DA Charges, etc.
- Supports wireless IP usage, IPDR and, IPTV
- Enriches use of 3rd party and internal data
- Facilitates international settlement, reciprocal compensation and bill and keep validations
- Optimizes intercarrier settlement and partner transactions, improves margins, and allows for analysis of customer, product and market profitability
- Delivers a clear view of all usage costs, disputes, collections etc., from a single application
- Summarizes network utilization, traffic and usage related metrics summarized in an easy to analyze format
- Optional dispute filing and management services ensure all savings are rapidly realized