Industry’s most powerful cloud-based solution for Network Cost Management
#1 in North America and Globally per Frost & Sullivan
It’s indisputable: Network costs are your largest expense, and can be as high as 50% of revenues. Controlling network costs requires detailed visibility into supplier, inventory, and network utilization data, but communications providers often don’t have the resources to audit and verify all vendor charges, and they often lack the automation necessary to perform detailed reconciliation and allocation.
With Razorsight Cost Analytics, you can capture all cost data in a centralized database, automating audits, streamlining workflow, and leveraging powerful business intelligence to identify savings, trending and anomalies.
Cost Analytics includes:
- Data capture, invoice loading, GL coding, and payment approval functionality, financial reporting, and an optional Claims Analytics module to track disputes.
- Total visibility into network assets, network utilization, interconnect and peering suppliers and partners and all associated costs
- Consolidation of all costs and usage data into a single database for accurate reporting, auditing, expense allocation, and payment
- Manage global supply chain and partners to deliver unparalleled data accuracy and integrity
- Manage storage, audit, dispute, and payment using a dynamic allocation engine and robust next-generation audit software
- Automated matching of detailed call and transaction records against invoice charges and against specific carrier or partner contracts to identify errors
- Automated comparison of inventory data to provisioning system to flag anomalies
- Automated dispute reconciliation and payment with multiple levels of approval
- Identification of network optimization opportunities
- Seamless integration with existing applications, tools, and BSS/OSS applications
- Increase profits through reduced total cost of network assets
- Improved visibility into cost, usage, and processes
- Shortened window for performing audits and disputes by identifying errors prior to payment
- Reduced cost in operations resources and increased productivity
- Delivers immediate results and produces ROI within 6 months
Award Winning Data Capture and Data Integrity Tool
Processing millions of invoices worth billions of dollars, Data Capture automates payables and receivables processes, and improves margins by enabling cost and revenue optimization through better analytics. Razorsight’s proprietary neuroscripting technology provides line-item-level capture of cost, revenue, usage, inventory, and master data from all sources, including unstructured formats such as paper, PDFs and other electronic data sources.
- Parses data down to the most detailed level using Google-like spidering functionality
- Automatically receives and loads any supplier and any format worldwide
- Uses powerful data conversion technology to capture all information in a centralized database in an electronic format
- Feeds data to upstream audit, reporting, and analytics software tools and systems.
- Serves as a central gateway for delivery or receipt of all intercarrier billing in a 100% electronic, automated fashion
- Ensures data integrity, and paves the way for more accurate auditing, inventory reconciliation, financial reporting, and analytics
- Provides dashboard and reporting
- Allows archiving, storage, and retrieval of all invoices/data for up to 10 years
- Further automates the order-to-cash workflow and simplifies all intercarrier transactions
- Converts all invoices into an electronic format in a centralized database – paving the way for more accurate auditing, inventory reconciliation, analytics and financial reporting
- Eliminates manual data entry and paper record storage, thus eliminating errors due to incorrect data entry and lost invoices
- Simplifies data loading into billing, audit, inventory or ERP AP systems
- Eliminates paper from corporate supply chain and payables functions, enabling organizations to go green
- Eliminates the need to store mountains of paper invoices, while allowing instant retrieval
- Improves resource efficiencies gained within accounts payable, vendor management, and dispute management functions
- Improves timeliness of financial reporting
- Allows finance staff to refocus on strategic objectives, such as audit, analysis, dispute identification, and resolution
- Provides vastly improved visibility into costs and revenue
- Enhances financial and business continuity compliance