Powerful, Predictive Analytics You Can Use at the Touch of a Browser
Today’s global telecom marketplace faces unprecedented challenge and opportunity. As a communications provider you’re contending with:
- Hyper-competitive pricing and margin pressure
- Rapidly evolving technologies
- Pressure to roll out new services and technologies – quickly and efficiently
- Challenges in maintaining BSS/OSS to keep pace with the changes
- Volumes and complexity of 3rd Party deals with a growing partner ecosystem
- Threats from OTT apps and providers
- New Opportunities with M2M apps
- New norms – all things social and mobile
These factors, coupled with the obsolescence of traditional economics as the result of mobile broadband and the transformation to an all IP network, have redefined the service provider model. New entrants and non-telecoms pose a serious threat to substantial revenue categories such as SMS, Voice and Enterprise Data Networks.
What’s this mean for service providers?
A business-as-usual mentality will result in extinction. The Wall Street Journal recently listed Wireline Telecom as the #1 fastest dying business. The price in lost revenue is too steep for the status quo. In order to seize on the new opportunities and guard against complacency and extinction, new business models and new approaches are a must.
New technologies aren’t enough.
The capital efficiencies from broadband everywhere, mobility, and the cloud have leveled the playing field and significantly reduced the barrier to entry for new entrants. The days of massive capex investments needed to gain critical mass are gone. Social and mobile have made new apps and over-the-top (OTT) services faster and easier to deploy than ever. In order to compete, communications providers must leverage their assets and infrastructure more effectively and more efficiently than ever. How?
- Leveraging customer and network intelligence are essential
- Quick changes and nimbleness in rolling out new services, analyzing customer specific behaviors, understanding profitability on a micro level, adjusting marketing promotions and removing wasted expense are things the new global communications leaders will do better than their competitors
- With the fast changing ecosystem of suppliers and partners – communications providers must be easy to deal with and seamlessly add new services to their product bundles
- Managing margins with precision will differentiate the global leaders
Razorsight Can Help
The new world order in communications requires 3 key things for service providers to win big:
- Speed and Agility
- Differentiation through leveraging Predictive Analytics
You can no longer afford to do everything with internal systems, staff and homegrown applications. Waiting for a 12-month development cycle for a critical billing, provisioning, reporting or customer intelligence system may be too late.
Stop Buying Software - Invest in Cloud-Based Success
Flexible, agile, predictive cloud-based business and network intelligence tools from Razorsight, coupled with our team of experts, enables the speed and differentiation you need in the new, hyper-fast, globally competitive marketplace.
Our solutions complement your staff, network and technology assets. The result is a powerful combination that drives winning results. Razorsight ensures that your team operates efficiently and with low latency in responding to rapid shifts in the marketplace.
A rich set of browser-accessible apps and tools are right at your fingertips, keeping your team a step ahead of the competition. There’s no software to buy, nor any costly integration thanks to our cloud-based applications. And Razorsight upgrades, expands and improves our suite of apps every quarter.
Put Razorsight to the Test
With more than a decade of expertise and a Who’s Who of industry leading customers, Razorsight continues to prove that we’re a trusted partner for communications service providers.
Call or contact us today for a Free Test Drive, or to learn more about our rich, cloud-based solution suite ready to enhance your team’s speed, agility and intelligence while delivering great value in cost savings, network and market intelligence, and financial compliance.